cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rem product cost collector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus,

I have one doubt in REM product cost calculation.

1) when I am running PCC for REM I met with following error as - Routing does not match with selection

ID 01.

How to correct the error.

Regards,

sekar chand.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to OKKN slect your costing variant PPC1 go in datails then click on qty stur plant tap here you will get routing tap and check selection ID priority and status 4.

Also check the your Routing Selection ID settings in OPEB.

The selection priority must be given to R - Rate routing and usage 1 - production and status - 4.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Brahmankar and Mangal,

Thanks for your valuable and detailed reply.

The selection Id was defined as 02 In T.C = OPPQ, T.C = OPU5 and T.C = OKKN.

Now my problem is solved.

Regards,

sekar chand

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Check what is the type of task (Routing / Rate routing ) that you given in the SELECTION ID 01 in the

Txn : OPEB

And check the Task (Routing / Rate routing ) that you maintained in the Production version has the same take type

If you maintained selection 01 with the task type R ( RATE ROUTING) that same should be there in the PV.

Also check the validity date and the group counter.

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sekar,

1.While creating product cost collector,use Production version as the controlling level.

2.Check RM01 is the order type and ensure your production version is without any errors.

3.Ensure you have selected rate routing in the task list type in the production version.

4.Check what routing selection id is assigned in MRP parameters in OPPQ and also in the scheduling

parameters in OPU5 for the order type PE.

5,Your routing selection id should be a one which gives the first priority to the rate routing R.

Now check and come back with your further queries.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all, you check for routing usage i.e. whether it is maintained as 1 (Production) and also ensure you' ve maintained the same usage in routing selection id 01 under routing customization in SPRO.If your routing is not matching the usage defined in routing selection id 01 then create routing ( rate routing in case of REM) with CA21 with usage selection i.e. production which matches with routing selection id.

Maintain above settings and create rate routing accordingly which will resolve your problem.

Revert in case any doubt.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When u will do the product cost collector u need to give wrt to bom or routing group so please check whther the routing is existing.. or not

Regards

sravanthi