cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release to Accounting - error (Exceed 999 line items)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF02 while I click 'Release to Accounting' button it gives error message as "Maximum number of items in

FI reached". Billing document of line items consist of 1384 line items. Billing document has generated on

27.03.2009. Generally maximum number of items for an FI Document is upto 999 line items which has

reached more than the limit. How it can be resolved for Release to Accounting ?

Regards,

Samrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard behaviour only , becoz in table BSEG - BUZEI is having lenth-3 , so it is restricted to 999 line items.

Co ordinate with your ABAPer to change the length of the same.

I dont have idea about pros and cons of changing.

Regards,

Ramesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This problem will generally arise if we are considering batches into billing document if we have to stop this then there is solution from FI side, instead of posting two values ie + and - for each batch they can make this as single entry. this may be one solution else to over come this cancel the billing document and split the billing documents into two invoice.

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Can you tell me steps for FI side solution for 1st option in case of batches into billing document because client is not agreed for split the billing doucments into two invoices. If there is FI setting let me know the procedure

Regards,

Samrat

Edited by: Samrat Roy on Mar 30, 2009 8:46 AM