cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy(value>0.00)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear consultant

we have set up release strategy for PO, my requirement have Net value more than Zero(>0.00) at Purchasing organization lavel

Please guide during creation of CHARACTERSTIC , basicaly guide me over Single value or Multiple value?

please describe clearly

Regards

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHARACTERSTIC , basicaly guide me over Single value or Multiple value.

If you choose multiple values, then you can maintain more than one value for the Character and you can choose the Different value Combinations for Different Release Strategy.

Single value allows you to maintain only one value, which is going to be common for all the release Strategy..

If you want to choose only one value Like > 0, then Single value is enough..

But if you want some Value Limits Like >0 - 10000, >10000- 25000 etc...in that case you need to choose Multiple values

Configuration for PO Release Strategy , Plz check

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPSCM/RELEASE+PROCEDURE

Edited by: Manohar Raju Kanchanpally on Nov 17, 2009 6:51 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

In CT04 u can give values for a characteristic,. If it is single value u can select the radio button Single-Value in Basic data tab or if u want to give multiple values then can choose the multiple values radio button.

This defined characteristics are assinged to Class which intern to Release strategy.

Regards,

Nani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please guide during creation of CHARACTERSTIC , basicaly guide me over Single value or Multiple value?

It should be Multiple value. So that in future if you want to mahe your net price as > 0 - 20000 , then you have to just add values here..

That time there wont be any necessity to change the characterstics.

Hope it helps

Regards

Utsav