Did you mean: 

Release Strategy - class error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have defined release strategy in my client 100

same i have transport to 101 and checked in the same client

its still working properly

but when i transport the same in client 201, even though all the data is transported strategy is not working

system showing me the following error while i checkiing the strategy in SPRO ( in client 201 - quality client)

while clicking on " Classification "

"Error in classification (Class CLL_PR class type 032)

after double click on above error: Procedure

Please check the specified class or class type in Customizing for the release procedure.

Please sudgest in the matter

Regards

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member659143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra,

We also faced same problem and found that the release strategy was not transported correctly .So my advice is that identify the correct transport and retransport it .Along with this please check all release strategy tables ,there will be some entries missing.

Thanks,

AMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit

i found the answer from SDN only CL20N is the best answer for this

Narendra

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow instructions of OSS Note 86900 to transport your release strategy characteristic values across clients.

if you dont want to do this effort, then create the assingments in CL20N manually in the target client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to maintain vales for the classes in CL20N.

Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks so much

its done...

Regards

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks so much

its done.........

Narendra

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can not transport release stratagy.It seems class is not updated in configuration.Check again 201 is configuration path all release stratagy avilable and check Class in cl02 and character stics in CT04 vailable or not.Do maintain again missing activities to work release stratagy.