cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy behavior for purchase documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working at a company that recentily has implanted SAP. We noticed last week that the approved documents, like PR, PO, RFQ etc.. can be modified by the users and that documents doesn't modify its approval status, I mean, they remains approved.

I'd like to know if is there any standard way to configure the SAP to not allow any modification in an approved document, or if an approved document has been modified, it resets its approval status to pending approval again.

Thanks in advanced,

Rodrigo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I'd like to know if is there any standard way to configure the SAP to not allow any modification in an approved document,

For this, Use OLME -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Release Procedure for Purchase Order --> Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders -> Release Indicator chose the last level for Changeability as "1 Cannot be changed"

> if an approved document has been modified, it resets its approval status to pending approval again.

For this, Use OLME -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Release Procedure for Purchase Order --> Define Release Procedure for Purchase Orders -> Release Indicator chose the last level for Changeability as "4 Changeable, new release in case of new strat. or val. change"

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for you reply.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO >MM->Purchasing --->Purchase Order --->Release Procedure for Purchase Order -

>Release Indicator

Look to changeability option

1 Cannot be changed

2 Changeable, no new determination of strategy

3 Changeable, new release in case of new strategy

4 Changeable, new release in case of new strat. or val. change

5 Changeable, new release if new strategy/outputted

6 Changeable, new rel. if new strat. or value change/outputted

Changeable, new release in case of new strategy

You can look to the % Value change also.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

check the changability option in Release indicator

check spro>MM>pur>po>rel strategy >define replese strategy

maintain the Chnagability option as 4 or 6 for release indicators

Edited by: Kunal Ingale on Jan 29, 2012 4:27 AM