cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! SAP gurus,

My question is " Can we do the release proceduer on the basis of *Payment terms*? If so then how to do it from configuration side...... Good answers will be rewarded in full points.

Thanks in advance

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

payment terms is not defined in CEKKO structure.

without accesss key u can add the same field to this structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! suresh, tnx for ur reply

Pls eloberate how to add the payment terms in the CKEEO table.

former_member601500
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ..

We can add any field into this structure only with the help of ABAPper ....so its advisable to contact ABAP...

Thanks and Regards

R.B.K.Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to se11 give table name CEKKo then press F7

there u will find a button as APPEND STRUCTRE u have to click that then give the field name and give the data element of payment terms and save

so this way u can add a new field inthat structre but i will suggest u not to do do as sap does not recommend addition

of a new field in communication structure

and the baove activity u can do without having acess key

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to tcode se11

give table : cekko

press F7

if payement term field is given in the communication structure thenu can definately create release strategy on the base of it ..otherwise it is not possible without doing enhancement in comm. structure(if sap prefers that)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First Define characteristics For payment term,(E.g. Pay_Term and then assign this to your class(which you have defined for release strategy purpose) and then go to Tcode CL24n and assign valid values against this charactaristics i.e. Pay_Term.

Vishal...