cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a strange prob, I hv released strategy for my POs.

Now when i am releasing the POs it automatically goes for print (without my doin ME9F) and the status is changing to green.

So m nt able to de-release the PO again if i hv to make changes( it shows : Document has already been outputted (function not

possible) )

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ak,

Try the below steps:

First you have give a repeat out put using ME9F.

Go to ME9F, Processing status 1 and select the one with green Tick mark and give repeat out put (not necessary to output the PO), just to create a new unprocessed output message.

After doing the above you can unrelease the Purchase order using ME28, and proceed with change PO via ME22N.

Regards,

w1n

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Dispatch time set Send Immediately for your PO output type which printing PO immediately once released.

Go to Transaction MN05 and change dispatch time to 3 (Send with application own transaction) and print message transmission medium 1 for your PO output type.

By this your PO will not be printed automatically whenever release done. You can print through ME9F whenever required.

In NACE transaction change dispatch time to 3 for application EF for your PO output type.

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your release strategy. If after final release code it is 6 it is not changable.

Your print setting is print immediately, so it has outputted immediately after release.