cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between inf0016 and absence quota generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i've created abap program to help employee creating leave request before updating to infotype 2001,

but this error "no authorization for infotype 0016" keep showing, i don't know if there's any relationship between quota generation and this infotype,

FYI, i run PT60 to generate absence quota in 2006

please help me, thanks before

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is relation between infotype 16 and quota generation, if there are condtion like employee cannot take a leave before completion of probationary period, or quota should should not generate for a particular employee who is under probation or trainee as per the company policy.

we define the probationery period in infotype 0016 and as we define different Absence quota type for such kind of employee, so while doing the configuration in time management. so we have to define the validity and generation in table t559L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sandeep thanks alot

in selection rule - key date for determining seniority i've set a date type let's say 01 - entry date, isn't it suppose to read infotype 0041? and the validity interval based on period which is set up in T549R and T549Q,

anything else should i modify to make it no longer connected to infotype 0016?

thanks before

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the table T559l ( define generation rule for quota type selection. Select your absence quota type, and check what is the accruel period given there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the accrual period are "month" and the other one is based on the period from Define Period Parameters config,

Thanks

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Can you let us know where and when are you getting this error IT0016 is related to contract elements Since this is a Development i would advice to debug and find where is the issue

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved, authorization issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System reads "initial entry" (Date of joining) from the info type 0016. It is the nessary field some of the programs, Specially

Z developments.:

Please note. There might be chances to more than one records in info type 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all...

btw there's one more thing, this error won't pop up when the user who uses this Z program has PA20 authorization,

thanks again