cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relation between " MVER_WRITE_FILE" and "MVER_DI" purpose is to load Consumption and Unplanned consumption into SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any one explain what is the relation between the  " MVER_WRITE_FILE" and "MVER_DI"  . I want to update the MVER table.

I know following things

1.) The " MVER_WRITE_FILE" will generate the below following file format.

MANDT  LIKE MVEG_UEB-MANDT,

MATNR  LIKE MVEG_UEB-MATNR,

WERKS  LIKE MVEG_UEB-WERKS,

ERTAG  LIKE MVEG_UEB-ERTAG,

GVBWRT LIKE MVEG_UEB-VBWRT,

GKOVBW LIKE MVEG_UEB-KOVBW,

GANTEI LIKE MVEG_UEB-ANTEI,

UVBWRT LIKE MVEU_UEB-VBWRT,

UKOVBW LIKE MVEU_UEB-KOVBW,

UANTEI LIKE MVEU_UEB-ANTEI.

What values i have to pass to generate the above files.

2.) I want to know how the "BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEREPLICA " will work for updating the "MVER" table.

Please help me .

Thanks & regards

Vamc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the process is explained in OSS note 200547 - Program: Direct input for consumption values

MVER_WRITE_FILE can be found by clicking the number next to your release in the section correction instruction.

If you read then the source of MVER_WRITE_FILE  then you can see that it is just dummy code for a single material which has to completed/amended to your needs.

you may also refer to a longer older thread on this topic

What is the your issue with BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEREPLICA?

you can find its docu in SE37

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for you response. I created one zreport based on MVER_DI report. So manually we are creating one file and updating the data into MVER table . So it updating successfully.

Thanks & Regards,

Vamc.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the LSMW - direct input method with standard program RMDATIND to update the material consumption values, which is comparatively easy option.

Regards,

AKPT