cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rejection of component

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If im assembly and one of the component say nut or bolt or another component gets rejected thn how should i show this in sap. Should i post this component to scrap, also how should i get the new component in it place from stores. and whr should i show in prod order or bom and how is not clear.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Normaly compnent will be issued when quality wise it is usable, while performing component gets scraped then you need to do issue more material of same material so that cost also will be updated

MB1A issue more materials , rejected material if you have used backflush then do cancellation of operation CO13 and receive the material and scrap it again issue confirm operation it will GI while confirming.

Normally the scrap qty is given at confirmation screen will not posted as receipt and Components will be issued for that scrap qty.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Actually, my prob is tht im not doing operationwise confiramtion, i want to do CO15 in actual data screen if i put rework or scrap it will be for the material at the header level. but i want to scrap a component say at level 1....also want to post it to scrap and get a new component from stores.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The steps i have mentioned before will help to solve your problem

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Cancle confirmation -CO13

Component reversal : MB1A with 262 movement

Scrapping of component Tcode : MB1A with 551.

Again do the good isuue and confirmation.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Along with Mr. Bhramnkar stepsplease also issue extra materail to order in MB1A. give mov type 261 and S.loc then on the top of left hand side click on new item, here give the Material u want to issue, qty and Order no to which u want o issue.

i hope this will help u

Regard,

sree

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u have already confirmed the order then u cancel this order with T code:co13

Then go to CO15,THEN IN GOODS MOVEMENT put how much qty of raw materials u require.This should include ur scrap qty.I mean the extra qty which you took.Then confirm the order.All extra consumed raw material will be taken as scrap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnkz for your suggestion, but i wanted to know whether the extra qnty of material consumed is automatically posted as scrap.....

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

No, There are two types of SCRAP...you can scrap the assembly after the production

You can scrap the raw material during the production and the assembly what you get finally is good one, but you scraped the raw material and issued a new raw material.

When you confirm scrap in CO11N ( CO15 ) components are consumed by MVT 261.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Component reversal can be done by Tcode : MB1A

Transfering from Unrestricted to Blocked stock Tcode : MB1B

Scrapping of component Tcode : MB1A

Kindly revert back for any queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Return back the defect component by 262 movement and then send it to blocked stock.

Then do 555 movement to post it to scrap .

Kindly revert back for any queries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat is the T-code is it thru MB1B or another T-code ....pls clearify also before i do confirmation i have to do Good issue rite so the reservation is done for tht item for the particular prod order so is it possible to reverse the reservation and post the item to scrap......also whr will the cost will be reflected for the scrap......