cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd: Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any idea how to get the field value of OBMNG(Open Qty) in ME21N T-code, B'cas this field is calculated at runtime.

Is there any DB Table which stores the field value of OBMNG (Open Qty)so that it can be retireved for Calculating the vendor performance.

Pls do suggest me.

Thanks and Regds.

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

Why cannot you calculate the same in your report?

It should be Order Qty - delivered Qty.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikumar Allampallam,

The Client requirement is to Calculate the Vendor Performance Based on Change in Delivery Date (Item Level) and Statistics-relevant delivery date (Header Level), that too in report base only.

But i need to get the value of that field to analysis how much material has the vendor supplied and also the pending amount should b displayed in the Open Qty field (OBMNG).

Thats y i was seaching for in which DB table its getting stored so that it can b retrieved and updated with the pending qty to be supplied by the Vendor.

Pls do suggest me.

Thanks & Regds.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh,

I don't think you will be able to find that in these tables. Your best chance is to look into LIS tables.

Otherwise option is to calculate yourself depending on the changes.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravikumar Allampallam,

I checkd in LIS Tables nearly 33 Tables are there and it is all related to Logical system and CO-PA versions 1ly.

The thing is i hav to display the pending Open Qty, to do that i hav to populate in the field OBMNG 1ly, B'cas when the user opens the t-code ME23N he should b able to view the pending Open Qty and the delivered qty will be displayed in the field MENGE(Schedule Qty).

Pls do suggest me.

Thanks & Regds.

Ramesh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramesh,

OBMNG is used in the following structures and none db tables

cowb_s_component

ioopcomp

mep01320

mep01320_data

meposchedule

meposchedule_tech

mepo_status

mepo_status_header

rm06e

wdocf

check out if these structures are helpful

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay Sikha,

The thing is i hav to display the pending Open Qty, to do that i hav to populate in the field OBMNG 1ly, B'cas when the user opens the t-code ME23N he should b able to view the pending Open Qty and the delivered qty will be displayed in the field MENGE(Schedule Qty).

Thanks & Regds.

Ramesh.

Lakshmant1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Check EKET table for

open Qty = EKET-MENGE - EKET-WEMNG.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Lakshman