cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Overtime issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I got issue regarding to OT.The employee must get OT for 3 week but they have paid only for one week.Here they are paying OT through wagetype.What i assume here i think administator might forgot to update the OT entries for remaining two weeks.

Please correct me if i am wrong and provide me right solution.

Regards

Sailu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am closing this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

for this kind of problem u need to use 0003 infotype ( payroll status), in which u have seperate field for retroactive accouting for payroll and time evaluation, by using this infotype u can run time evaluation for the period in which time administrator missed the overtime payment to employee and some will be reflected in payroll.

thanks and regards

Yogesh chawla

Former Member
0 Kudos

First find the OT wage type in IT0015 / IT2010... Check the record, if not maintain and run the PY, however it perform the retro....

It its integration and system will calculate in the sense check in ZL table in the PY log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sailu t,

Check infotype 2005 whether there is a valid infotype that exists for the full 3 weeks.

Regards,

Ahmed Salah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for ur quick response.I have gone through IT2005,2002 and also 2010.There is no data stored in these infotypes.

Regards

Sailu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

For particular employee every year for her holiday entilement to be changed to 140 hours beacuse every year she gets only 139.5 hours.

What i feel it is beacuse of rounding rule but rounding rule is done for group of employees here it is happing only for particular employee.Please advise me right solution it will appreciated.

Regards

Sailu