cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. there are many views ie data will be supplied to the material master. how upload of data takes place in the production system.

2. In the material master I have come across cash discount filed , what is the use of that ? can any one explain what is the significance of that.

Thanks

Devi Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u are correct the material master has different views and data will be given by all the consultant pertaining to that area.

Before uploading the data into production , the consultant will take the table field in the excel sheet and tell the user to fill all the relevant fields. once these filled fields will be seperated with the tab or directly uploaded with the

tool called LSMW.

Thanks

Kuntla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi devi

1. First of all u have prepare a notepad of items which u r uploading of material master thru LSMW..

In lsmw first create recording of mm01 with views and enter mandatory fields in material master..

Then automatically all the views will be created thru Batch Input recording.

2. Cash Discount field is used for Discount for a material at any time..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuntla & srinivas

Thanks for the answer,

In material master we have two fields called cash discount and next is adjacent to it condition fields.

actually if i check the cash discount , what significance we can have and if condition scales if i maintain then what is the significance. please suggest your valuable answer.

thanks

devireddy

Edited by: bareddy devi on Aug 13, 2008 6:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi devi

If we check cash discount then the material is valid for Cash discount when selling the product to customer.

Next field is Condition Tab: If we open that field then it will go to Condition Scales..we can maintain scales for that material

like Ex:

From 10pices-----rs.200

20pices---- rs.100

30pices-----rs.50

So if u enter that material in sales order.. if u give material quantity for 10 it will pick up the price rs.200

like wise if u give quantity for 20 it will pick up the price rs.100

for quantity for 30 it will pick up the price rs.50

if not clear reply me.. and try this... one time...