cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: New installation number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have to add new installation number to one S-user. Because he is unable to sent a customer message in SAP market place. Right now user name is assigned to another installation number. I am trying to change that but there i didnt found the entire installation numbers. Please let me know how to create new installation number or how to add?

Thnx in advance.

with regards

Harish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all,

But you are not getting my point, that is we have different SAP products with different installation numbers. Then one of our S-USER had the authorization to send customer message with single installation number. In these case i have to add other installation number also.(Only he have not send customer message authorization). Please suggest.

Thnx in advance

with regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

The best way to contact to SAP. They can check in early report and inform you the exect installation number.

I think this you critical issue.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

You can check complete installation number in sap mail menu:-

System>Status

Here you can see the complete installation number.

Regards,

Anil

0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check for proper authorizations for your login. Please read the following link

[User Data Administration|https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700003154842005E]

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Subodh