cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG Mvt type related to order types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For our Prod orders , goods receipt will done with mvt type 101. i need to create a new order type for which i need a new mvt type have to be used for goods receipt for those orders. is it possible to change the mvt type as required for goods receipts.

Regards,

PradeepM.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can change it, for discrete use tcode OPKA,

For repetative manufacturing by REM profile.

Thanks

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can i Know the Tcode where I can assign the newly created package to the Newly created Order Type

Regards,

PradeepM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Such type of changes should not be preferred because it imapct alot.

As you see that it depends upon package & package not depend upon any field value, it depends upon table & fileld, so PP order type package should be same, so you can't give seperate package for a specific order type.

Order type package depends upon order category which u can check in OPJH, but u can't creat any new order category .

because it has alot of technical settings so SAP not allow it.

Now there is two way to resolve ur issue.

1. Brief why you want seperate movement type, if u want it for information then there were alot of fields u can use in place making so big changes.

If u want seperate GL then you can easily made it by introducing new valuvation class etc. so check ur original requirement.

2. If you hard & fast want to change Movement type then take it under process order category, and u can give seperate movement type for this order type, you can easily avoid control recipy in process order so it become very much similar to discrete order.

Thanks........Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh ,

I need to create a conversion order where finished goods will be my input and i will get the Input for that finished goods as output. If i get the same with normal goods receipt movement type , It will be duplicately produced. So i need to create a new movement type and new order type to avoid this duplication .

Regards,

PradeepM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my opinion , you can use interl order (KO01) take movement seperate for it.

Give order description with logic like ( conversion for may 2010).

Against this order you can make Goods issue as per your requirement with out any bom limit & gr of diffrent material.

i will not suggest you to make order for every conversion in place of this i suggest order for a month conversion, u can make seperate for seperate materials.

If you feel any problem then u can adopt process order, but for it you have prduce material as well as BOM so require to make changes in BOM & single order for every material. But internal order is suitable for u.

Thanks