cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.MM01 fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Today only we installed ides newly. I am trying to create material in MM01.but there is no desired fileds for selection.

i.e , i want the below mentioned fileds. Please help me.

Basic Data

Basic Data 2

Sales: Sales Org. Data 1

Sales: Sales Org. Data 2

Sales: General/Plant Data

Foreign Trade: Export Data

Sales Text

Purchasing

Foreign Trade: Import Data

Purchase Order Text

MRP 1

MRP 2

MRP 3

MRP 4

Work Scheduling

General Plant Data / Storage 1

General Plant Data / Storage 2

Quality Management

Accounting 1

Cost Estimate 1

Cost Estimate 2

What I have to do in this case.

Rajj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While Creating Material in MM01 Screen Selection You Select the screen you want for regular use & there is a option below Save Default Value. If you do that you will get the selected screen when ever you create materials.

If you want particular view for particular Material type. Go to T.Code : OMS2 & there you select material type. Eg:ROH. There you can select the view you want for ROH & Save.

Hope this will solve your problem,

Reward if useful.

Regards,

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai raj,

The views are selected according to the material type you are

choosing.

this is carried out in OMS2 IN which different material types are available and you can control the views for the material by selecting the detail button for the material type .

in the right side of the screen you find user dept in which the views are assigned.

With Regards,

velu

former_member459660
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Kumar

These views in material master entirely depends on the material type that you use in material master.You can select the desired views you want for the particular material type by using transaction code OMS2.Here you select your material type and go to details and select which all views you want.

Hope this will help you

Reward if useful

Thanks and Regards

SHYAM.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OMS2 trnx select material type u want .Double click same here select which views u need from user departments

Vishal...