Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Mass maintenance in Material master

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have uploaded HALB material wth movng avg price by mistake....I want to change it to std price in accounting view. Kindly guide me how to change it as standard price.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can Use a change LSMW program(for MM02) for uploading the same data again with std price.

I hope this works.

Regards

Sandy

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

ok guys I will check and get back...Thnkz for ur suggestions..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to MR21 transaction and maintain the new standard price for all the materials save the docuement.

Then the price will be updated in material master automatically.

Regards,

Bharat.

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

1000 materials have been uploaded in to the system, so I cannot change it 1 by 1 in mr21..Kindly suggest me hw to change for all the materials...

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then process this transaction through LSMW to upload the new price.

In flat file you have to give Plant, material and new price to be updated for respective material.

Regards,

Bharat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Tcode MASS to change data.

Go to MASS - select object type as BUS1001001 (material) - Execute - here select the tab FIELD and select the line with field: price control again execute then enter. input the number from and to of the materials for which you are require to change the price control and execute.

I hope this helps

Regards,

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I think am nt clear with my question. My problem is that while uploadng data for HALB materials, I have given the material price in Moving avg price coloumn. I should have maintained that in standard price column. Now after uploadng wn i chk in material master it is showing that std price 0.00 and movng avg price is empty. I want the price in std price column, but the price control indicator is "S" only. Kindly guide me hw to solve this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

U CAN USE MM17 for mass maintenance of material master that is change of price control in ur case

Vishal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use MM17 to make mass changes to material master.

Or can use LSMW to update a number of materials.

Cheers

JOJI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the price control mandatory is not maintained for HALB material type in OMS2 transaction then you can directly change the price control in the MM02 transaction and can maintain new standard price.

Regards,

Bharat.

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

I forgot to mention, it is not a single material...i have uploaded around 1000 materials n dev client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It s beeter to run LSMW for all the materials.

In the flat file mention Material ,plant, price control and standard price and upload the data by selecting accounting view..

Regards,

Bharat.