cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:How to transport Report painter report

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

GM all i created report in report painter i want to transport that report into easy access how to do plz tell urgent.

regards

JK Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I created Report in report painter but that reported converting into excel different format showing. i created report fo P&L for Local and Parallel Currency. i transfered to excel format showing difference.how to change it .

regards

JK Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use T code GR37 to download report and its related components from quality server and GR38 to import on production server. While downloading esnure that in further details tick for with dependent object and export to presentation server is ON.

These transaction do not require transport request and basis help.

Regards

Rakesh Pawaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I created Report in report painter but that reported converting into excel different format showing. i created report fo P&L for Local and Parallel Currency. i transfered to excel format showing difference.how to change it .

regards

JK Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Report Groups - GR57GR58/59, GCTR

Reports - GR37/GR38/GR39, GCTR

Models - GRR7,GRR8/GRR9. GCTR

Easy Access-> Info Sys->Ad Hoc Reports->Report Painter->Utilities.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI karthik,

Thanks for ur reply. how to transport report from testing to production.

regards

JK Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the reports, save it a TR, release it and request your Basis/System Administrator to move it from Test to PRD.

Its normally possible to create/change report painter reports in PRD directly, without a transport.

Rgds.