cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: Depreciation Should Start after 30 Days or 1 Month ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a problem that customer wants to calculate depreciation from the First Acquisition Date + 30 or 1 Month.

I mean to say suppose Asset First Acquisition date is 31.08.2011 Depreciation should start from 01.09.2011 not 01.8.2011

Please let me the Configuration changes .

Thanks

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

In Period Control Method select 11 - Next Month

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sneha,

Depreciation is calculated from the capitalization date not from the First Acquisition date. Now I want change the Depreciation to be calculated from First Acquisition date not Capitalization date.

Example:

Capitalization Date - 01.07.2011

First Capitalization Date - 31.08.2011

Depreciation is getting calculated from 01.08.2011 not from 01.09.2011. Please help me out in this.

Thanks

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sneha,

Depreciation is getting calculated from the Capitalization Date Instead of using the First Acquisition Date.

For Example: - Asset Master Record is created with

Capitalization Date as - 01.07.2011

First Acquisition Date - 31.08.2011

Our customer wants to start the depreciation from the Next month of the First Acquisition Date it should be 01.09.2011. But in the system we have set-up'ed the Period control also as 11- Next month. But the depreciation is calculated from 01.08.2011 base as capitalization date instead of the First Acquisition Date.

So, any one help me in configuration changes to be made. Please let me know for more information.

Thanks.

Regards,

Vivek