Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbishment Process

former_member377202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to know when we used the valuation type for the material with serial No.:

C1 = NEW

C2 = REPAIRED

C3 = DAMAGED

Supposed i issued a material with valuation type C1 and installed at the functional location.Now i want to know when the equipment is broken and i want to return to store then how can i make it C1 to C3 valuation type (as the equipment is damaged).

Regards,

Kavvya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the transaction code IE4N.. enter equipment, serial no, material and do dismantle from funtional location..

-movement type will be 202

-Enter valuation type from C1 to C3

Regards

Seenu

Rajen_Patel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks Seenu for correction. I misunderstood question.

You can use movement type 262 (reference to workorder) as well.

second option is to perform mat to mat movement type 309 after bringing equipment in stock.

Thanks,

former_member377202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu,

Thanks for your valuable help.

Kavvya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rajen_Patel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Tcode: IW8W

Click on 'Switch material number'

Update correct valuation type

Thanks-

former_member377202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I think we used IW8W for posting the material to warehouse after completing the refurfishment process.

Also i am not finding any option in Tcode: IW8W

Click on 'Switch material number'

My concern is that how material convert from C1 to C3. Please tell me the steps.

Because when we issue the new material from warehouse and install at functional location it will be remain as C1 But once the same material is damaged then i dont know how it become C3 type.

i tried through IE4N transaction by dismantling the installed serialized equipment but while returning to store it remain same as C1, even though the equipment is damaged.

Regards,

Kavvya