cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reference field 1 reference field 2 and 3 fields display during vendor and customer invoices

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have gone through several threads related to the same before posting.

My query here is I want to use reference key 1 reference key 2 and reference key 3 during posting of the vendor and customer invoices and G/L postings as well.

The same maintained during the document posting should reflect in the respective reports like FBL1N and FBL5N and FBL3N.

To achieve the same I have  Maintained the above fields optional in all the field status groups which we are using in PRODUCTION through T-code: OBC4, in addition to this  I have also maintained reference key 1 and reference key 2 and reference key 3 setting in the T-code: OB32.

Still no luck. I really appreciated any kind of help on this.

BR

RR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rohit, The field xref1 - xref3 should be available on the screen if you config correct field status in t-cd:OB14 and OB41. Please try again. Best Regards Zidane

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zidane,

But here i have a query my client is using field status variant through OBC4. If we use the field status variant through OB41 will there be any conflicts.

If there are no conflicts what posting keys should i need to use in OB41 for referece keys1 and reference key2.

BR

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RR, OBC4 is same as OB14. The field status is controlled by the combination of OB14 and OB41. Which posting key to be configed depengs on your real business requirements. WHich posting keys are used for posting of the vendor and customer invoices and G/L postings? Best Regards] Zidane

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Zidane,

Thanks for your inputs. I have done it for all the posting keys which are used in the standard SAP for customers and vendors.

Is this approach is correct. please let me know is it correct.

Regards,

RR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello RR, The field status is controlled by the combination of OB14 and OB41. Please also config the field status of the reconciliation account used in Vendor and Customer. Best Regards Zidane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

There are two types of Ref fields available. Header and Line item level.

If they are from Header level (BKPF)

BKPF-XREF1_HD         Ref.key (header) 1

BKPF-XREF2_HD         Ref.key (header) 2

If they are from Line item level (BSEG)

BSEG-XREF1         Ref.key1

BSEG-XREF2         Ref.key2

Make sure that you are testing with correct fields which are maintained in OB42 (BKPF or BSEG).

Thanks

Vishnu

kenneth_advento
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

For display to the FBL*N reports, you can use t-code O7R3 to add the fields in the line item display.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kenneth

Message was edited by: Kenneth

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Have you maintained the field status at posting key level i.e.OB41?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rohit Raj.

The use of Ref keys 1,2,3 is not so simple during posts.

The use os SHD0 (as workaround) would only affects on single transaction. 😞

I believe those fields were primary designed to use when changing documents already posted - not in the posting transactions as F-02, F-43, FB60, FB70 and so on.

Please refer to these:

- https://scn.sap.com/thread/1282528

-

- 174413     Customer-specific fields in new Enjoy transactions

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Nilton Duque.

former_member193801
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar Sir,

For How many posting keys will you maintain the field status variant at the posting key level.

And what are the consequences of doing so. will get it conflict with the OBC4 configurations.

please suggest.

BR

RR