cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reduce the depretiation amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have an asset and it's depretiation is higher than i want so i want to reduce it. deptretiation in 31.12.2010 is 1.494.591,48 but i want this asset depretiation in 31.12.2010 1.486.378,40.But i want this update happen just in one ledger. we have 0l and UF ledger we want this reduction in just UF ledger we have depretiation are 25 which is just for uf ledger.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member351125
Contributor
0 Kudos

You post adjustment to your depreciation doing Manual appreciation. You can create an asset trasnaction type with transaction type group 80 "Manual appreciation of replacement val." or gorup 89 "New valuation w/ depreciation adjustment". And limit the posting to depreciation 25.

NOTE: In OADB, deprecaition 25 must used GL indicator that posts to APC, if not no Accounting Document will be created in this posting, Target ledger group also is UF.

If the depreciation is not yet posted or planned only, try to change the depreciation key with correct one so the system will calculate depreciation automatically.

Thanks!

Jhero

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply,

i just tried what you said but an error occured.

İleti no. AC460

Diagnosis

You tried to enter the transaction type group 80 with the transaction type. This group does not belong to the transaction 'Amortismanlar' .

Procedure

Enter a transaction type group which is valid for business transaction 'Amortismanlar' that was selected with the calling transaction.

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use/copy 7xx series transaction type to reduce the deprn and limit the depreciation areas to 25.

Regards

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

so i just recieve another message it just ask an account number to post but i dont want this to be posted. what should i do?

no. AU133

When creating the accounting document, the system could not find account 'NA artırımından kaynaklanan gelir' in depreciation area 50 for company code 1009.

Procedure

Enter this account in the account determination for Asset Accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any way to increase the depretiation amount without touching the purchase amount.

viswanatha_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to increse asset Dep value without touching aqusation value by using Manual / unplanned Dep posting option.

Tcode: ABAA - Unplanned Dep post

ABMA - Manual Dep Posting

Regards.

Viswa