cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Posting does not post Journal Entries when executed

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using SBO 8.81 PL 6. When the Recurring Postings window appears upon log in, I highlight rows that needs to be executed and click execute. But the system does not post journal entries. No error message appears either. I tried doing the same in another database, and it works. It's just with this particular database that the system won't post journal entries from recurring postings. What can be wrong?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There seems to be a bug in SAP Business one. If I use the date format: DD.Month.YY, the recurring postings would not post journal entries. But if I change to another date format, for example, DD.MM.YY, recurring postings are posted successfully. Where can I report this bug? Will they fix it for free?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check date format on the B1 and window. It may not be a bug but the format setting only.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in your system messages log to see if any error messages are reporting when trying to post. It is possibly related to posting period restrictions?

former_member206488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if there is any validation defined for journal entry in transaction notification procedure.

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the issue happening with a single user or with all?

Also, is there any additional code in the SP_transactionNotification?

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team