cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recreate Transport rout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have Development, Quality and prodcution system. Quality system is created as transport domain and transport rout is DEV--

> QUA--

>PRD.

Now I want to new transport rout DEV----

>PRD and I have to delete the System QUA from this transport route.

Please suggest me.

regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

in this case you have to set up the complete transportsystem new. I would suggest to use the PRD-system as domain controller. Create a new Standard 2 System Configuration.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

for creating the new transport domain and transport rout

1. I have delete existing transport domain and rout

2. Login in 000 client of PDP and creat new transport domain and new transport rout and then distribute it .

3. Is there any side effect on existing transport request created in development , after deleting the transport domain and rout ?

Please confirm

Regards

Ganesh Datt Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh,

i am not sure if the transport requests are adatped automatically. Please check the target system within the transport requests (transaction SE09 with user * and checkbox modifiable), make a double klick on each requests and klick tab Properties. If there is still your Q-system adapt it.

Regards

Christian

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

If you do not want to delete whole TMS configuration, configure your production system as backup domain controller and then reactivate it as main domain controller.

Before making any changes to TMS domain controller , i would recommand to save /trans directory backup specially data and cofiles to avoid any trouble.

Regards,