Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receipt or issue on MSEG table

former_member202483
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am trying to create a report that lists movements, mb51 does that, however my client wants it in TON. Now when I check on MSEG table it shows the quantity but doesn´t specify if it is an issue or a receipt, is there any field on that table that indicates this?

Thanks

Alejandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the table MSEG, Quantity field doesn't contain any sign. By seeing Quantity filed, you can't tell whether it is receipt or issue (-). If the quantity field is having 100, it may be + (receipt) or - (issue).

This can be identified by another field Debit/Credit (MSEG - SHKZG).

If that field (MSEG - SHKZG) is H - Credit means issue ( Quantity - 100 )

If that field (MSEG - SHKZG) is S - Dedit means receit ( Quantity 100 ).

So Using Debit/Credit (MSEG - SHKZG) field, you can tell whether it is Receipt or Issue.

former_member202483
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue solved!

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have same problem to create report by using MB51 for getting material transactional data,

can u please provide how to do that or provide sample code to do that...

Thanks & Regards

si vakumar kasa

former_member202483
Participant
0 Kudos

Please follow the indications given by the person who was awarded the right answer. Using the field with the credit or debit value

Alejandro

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MSEG will not give the description of the moment type rather it will lists the moments happened for a material.If you want to get the info with the documents list alosng with the moment definition create a query with table joining conditions with MSEG and T156T at sqvi 0r sq01.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Based on your query, you want to create a report which lists out all the movements for a material. Did you try setting up the filter in MB51 transaction and creating a variant and saving it? Probably if you have not tried out the option of putting a filter and entering the requirement movement types and changing the layout as required, please try that.

For example : movement type

Receipts - 101 Goods receipt for purchase order or order

501 Goods receipt without purchase order - unrestricted-use stock

Issues - 201 Goods issue for a cost center

261 Goods issue for an order

301 Transfer posting plant to plant in one step

601 Goods issue for delivery (Shipping)

641 Goods issue for a stock transport order (Shipping)

The above list is not exhaustive. It is just a few movement types for your reference.

With Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, MSEG-BWART Movement Type (Inventory Management)

The movement type will define whether it was a issue or receipt

check SQVI to view available fields from tables, us table merge if even more info is needed in your reporting