Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recalculate depreciation S/4 Hana Cloud public

Ramon_Chacon_R1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's;

I am trying to set up the Legacy data transfer date in the App "Make Company Code Settings" and I am getting the next error:

The closed fiscal year does not match the legacy data transfer date

Message no. AC199

Then in the same App at a Ledger level I try to close the fiscal year to correct the above error, but I am getting the next error:

Company code 1710: Contains assets with depreciation not posted completely

Message no. AU267

Company code 1710: Contains assets with incorrect depreciation calculations

Message no. AU268

The procedure is to recalculate depreciation, but when I try to recalculate depreciation using the App "Schedule Asset Accounting Jobs" I am getting the next error mesage:

Company code 1710, area 01: Fiscal year not open in Asset Accounting

My question with this S/4 Hana Cloud public version, how can I re-open the fiscal year in area 01?

Thanks and Regards

Ramón Chacón

Enda
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

adding tag 'S/4HANA CLoud for Finance'

View Entire Topic
Mark_W
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

You are trying to do a recalculation for a year that is not open.
Go to the Make Company Codes Settings app and check in the ledger the last closed fiscal year, if it is 2022, then you will want to do a recalculation for 2023 in the Schedule Asset Accounting Jobs app. This should clear the errors for the assets, you can also run a depreciation postings job in the same app for period 12/2023 before closing the year. Obviously check your own system and scenario for the correct years.

Jerida
Explorer
0 Kudos
Hi Mark, I have the same issue and then I followd your guidance but it's still not calculating depreciation for 12/2024 period.