Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reagarding BP Balance' display with Multiple currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,All.

The scenario is as below

Local currency : AUD

some BP generate 2 AP invoice by BP currency which are USD and TWD.

Althought the outpayment have generated accroding to related 2 AP invoice , I check the BP balance report display some asterisk .The user can not see the balance(FC).Please give me suggestion.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your answer.I got it .By the way ,If I operate period-end module to close 2008 period,after new financials years the BP balance may be fine.Is that right?

Best Regards

Eric Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Period end should not change any BP balances. Only some retained earning JE might be posted.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thank you . but I 'm so puzzled.You mean the one BPcode is related to one currency ,or it is show asterisk in BP Balance Report.

Now that it is common regulation in sbo,I want to konw why in BP module currecy can choose the multi-currency . The multi-currency is used for what 's other function.

Please advise.

Regards

Eric Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Multiple currency BP might be suitable for some businesses. However if you need to dealing with FC balance a lot, it is better avoid it. It is very inconvenient to deal with. If you stick on either LC or FC for BP, the problem for FC balance will be gone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

This is designed feature. All multiple currency BP balance will be in LC. There is no FC balance concept for them. Even by query, you may not get what you want due to the complexity of the exchange rate. We stopped using these type of BP long times ago.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Expert,

Thank you for your prompt reply. Except creating a new query , I want to konw whether the system itself can fix the problem anyway.By the way,My version is SBO 2005B SP:00 PL:25

Thank you very much

Regard

Eric Wang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eric,

If the BP using multi currency then the FC Balance will show "****" because SAP can't convert the FC into two different currencies. the solution is you can try to create a query for the report.

Regards,

David