cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: standard hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i want to create a new cost center but before i need to create a hierarchy area name-xxxx-410. so i went to okeon, and selected the ccg and drill down and select the last hierarchy area and selected create group at same-level and given xxxx-410 but the system is saying a message of group xxxx-410 already exists but i check in system there is no hierarchy area, the last hierarchy area is xxxx-380 after that we didnt create any hierarchy area.

so if anybody face the same problem give me your inputs and points will be assign for useful answers.

thanks in advance,

kk.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard hierarchy has already been created at the time of creating your Controlling Area.

Create your nodes in standard hierarchy, easy way is KSH2.

Now go to KS02 or OKENN to create your cost centers.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

First you go to KSH3, give xxxx-410 and check if there is any Cost Center Group already existing. If it is existing, you only to assign it in the Standard Hierarchy. If not, you need to create the Group first using KSH1. Once the Group is created, go to KSH2, give the Standard Hierarchy Name OR the Node (alos a CCG) under which you want to assign this xxxx-410. Inside the screen, select the "Node" (single click on the Node name) and the press "Lower Level" button. A new blank row will be inserted by system under the Node. Now click on the arrow seen there, you will get a pop-up, where in you will mention Cost Center Group xxxx-410 and enter. Now, your new Group has become a Note in the Standard Hierarchy. You can start creating the Cost Centers, in the master data, you will be able to see this CCG in F4 values of Hierarchy Area.

Revert back if you face any problem...

Srikanth Munnaluri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

We cannot create a cost center standard hierarchy, as you can see only change and display buttons are there.

Go to T-code KSH2-Cost Center Group Change

Select a node which you want your new CCG be created.

Then save.

Go to OKENN - standard hierarchy display, you can now see your new CCG. After this, you can now proceed to cost center creation.

Thanks.

deepa_khatri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Cost center accounting when you start with Cost center creation your first step is to Create the standard Hierarchy .

Without creation of standard hierarchy Cost center creation is not possible.

Thanks

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please select the heirarchy at the lower level instead same level.