cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I need to add some text before delivery number in the SAP Script. I have declared these text as a constant in the print program and concatenated with delivery number. I could see the concatenated string while debugging the print program.

when I give this concatenated string in the Script, I am not getting the delivery number printed.Do I need to give the code changes with form..end form. please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tharani, Are yu sure if there is is enough space available to print the concatenated string?

Is any part of the concatenated string visible or the total string is not visible?

Are you sure you are calling the element that has this variable in the print program using write_form??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your response. The concate..string is visible in program but not in the Script. I dint call by write_form. how to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tharani,

Maintain this static text as a standard text in SO10 and use it directly in your sapscript window.

Cheers

JK

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

EXPORTING

ELEMENT = <ELEMENT NAME>

EXCEPTIONS

OTHERS = 1.

In the sapscript text elements, you should have the element defined.

/E: <ELEMENT NAME>

<your paragraph format> : &<variable name>&

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tharani,

Make sure you are passing all the data. compare the window length with your concatenatated string length .<b>Try to increase the length of the window</b> where you are displaying your delivery number .Hope it would be just lenght problem .

Hope This Info Helps YOU.

<i>Reward Points If It Helps YOU.</i>

Regards,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not a static text. Delivery number will be varying every time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the field in which you are storing the concatenatd text is defined as Global data in print program. Use the same field in sapscript .

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the field in which you are storing the concatenatd text is defined as Global data in print program. Use the same field in sapscript .

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tharani,

Delivery number at max will contain 10 digits and assume your string will have one more 10 characters. So, your final variable will become 20 characters long .And assume your window where your displaying your delivery number will accomodate 10 chars only, then automatically you will get string only.Once again you please extend the length of the window to some more characters length, it will display .

Regards,

Raghav

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all..

I need to print a table in my SAP Script.

For this i am loopint at the internal table and calling the function WRITE_FORM inside the loop.

But only the last record of the Internal table is being printed.I have tried debugging it but am not able to locate the error.Please reply as soon as possible as this is a very urget issue...

Thanks a lot in advance..

Adarsa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had you checked the length of the window which it will get accommodated.

Hope This Info Helps YOU.

<i>Reward Points If It Helps YOU.</i>

Regards,

Raghav