Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:PRT Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advice on this.

In my production order I intend to use PRT.My requirement is while releasing the production order I require to inspect the PRT before its used..

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could do this with customize ABAP.

I experience implemented something similar - printing the contents of PRT documents attached to shop floor paper.

The only way we could get it to work within ABAP

Or

I am not sure is this the scenario you need Creating Production Resources/Tools as Equipment.

From the R/3 main menu, choose Logistics ® Production ® Master data ® Production resources/tools, and then Prod.resources/tools ® Equipment ® Create.

After you need Assignment of Test Equipment to Inspection Characteristics.

This will more on QM. If you don't know PP/QM very well. it will be hard to do.

You can use this function for inspection planning in the routing to specify which production resource/tool (PRT), for example, which measuring device, is required as test equipment when a quality inspection during production is carried out.

When you release the order, the system transfers the test equipment assignment to the inspection lot. When recording the inspection results for an inspection characteristic, you can display the production resources/tools for the corresponding operation. Test equipment is highlighted in the display.

Prerequisites

Production resources/tools that you want to use as test equipment must be assigned to the same operation as the relevant inspection characteristic in the routing.

The assignment of test equipment must be allowed in the control indicator for the inspection characteristic.

Features

When assigning test equipment, you have the following options:

You can assign test equipment directly to the inspection characteristic.

If you have maintained several materials to be produced, you can also assign individual pieces of test equipment to every material/inspection characteristic combination.

When an inspection lot is created, the system transfers the test equipment assignment for the material/inspection characteristic combination. If no such assignment exists, the system uses the test equipment directly assigned to the inspection characteristic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kent,

But My requirement is to inspect the PRt ( which is of equipment) while I release the Production order.

Regards,

Vivek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved