cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Initial Posting Error in MB1c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I checked in MMRV the period opened is 03,2009. when I want to post materials through 561 or 501. I am getting error as Posting is possible only in 02 and 03 2009. Are there any check list other than MMPV. Please deliver solutions for my problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the transaction OB29 allow ( make a tick mark for the calender year ) and save. The problem is solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

The system is behaving as expected.....If the current period is 03.2009 and if the post to prior period is also selected (in MMRV) then the posting is possible only for 03.2009 and 02.2009.

Please check the Posting Date of your GR document (in MB1C)....if the posting date is not in Feb or Mar 2009 then the system will throw the error that you are getting.

If the posting date is proper then you need to check the program code for any bugs (because the configuration appears fine in this case).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check it OBY6. For ur company code what is the fiscal year variant maniatined.

Regards,

Raman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raman,

My fiscal year variant is V3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If ur fiscal year variant is V3. Then it starts from April as(01), May as (02) then.....

For your case select K4. And do it. In K4 jan as(01), Feb (02), then....

It will work.

Regards,

Raman

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Initial Posting Error in MB1c

Hi,

Please try posting 561 or 501 using the transaction code MIGO.Goods receipt ---others and please let me know.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once again check in MMRV and also in OB52 t-codes.

Regards,

Nageswara Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the OB52 also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked in OB52 also