cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Config Material Master ( Spare Parts)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I config the material master for spare parts . can anyone please explain how config the field reference for spare parts. other than field reference i am ok. please explain to config the field reference in Spare parts .

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

for the field settings, you follwo the path

IMG>Logistics General>Material Master-->field Selection

and here onward read the notes and try to do the configurations.

Remember that the Fiels settings depends a lot on the "SREF" Screen Reference fiels in the material type.

Hope you can get that.

Regards

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thank you for your reply

I know the settings but what we need to create for field reference (Spare part) . say for example, in field reference i got ROH for raw material it was there already . but not for Spare parts so i need to create on my own(ERSA)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

Take the standard settings form any other server and copy them there in your client.

Theses settings should be touched with great caution, else they could be seen across client,

no need to go to the above given path, just maintain the setting in the T-Code in OMS2 for ERSA.

Hope it helps.

Rgeards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi khan,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes but haven't got any standard field reference for ERSA in (OMS9) . so can copy the ROH to ERSA will it work and also i try to create the ERSA using new entries but couldn't. please help me

Thanks

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can copy field reference "ROH" and rename ( as required by you) "ZERS" in OMS9 t.code & save and then assign field reference "ZERS" to your material type ERSA in OMS2 t.code.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Now, i am doing Raw Material config when i complete the OMT3b screen seq it says run time error,

SAPSQL_Array_insert_duprec

CX_sy_open_sql_db

CAn you please explain the above

thanks