cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Raw material forecast

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Experts

I uploaded the raw material forecast through MD61 but system not generating the planned order.

Can you help me how to get the planned order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Couple of cheks for you :

1.What is the requirement Type you have choosen the User Paramters in MD61 screen ? It should VSF , version 00 and correct Planning Period , Plant Code .I would suggest you to check the same

2.Which txn are u trying to run the MRP ( MD01 with NETCH , Create PR -2, MRP List : 3 , Schedule Line : 1 , Scvhedluing -1 , Mark Display material before save )

3.Check the Planning File Entry of all those material in MDRE/MDAB/MD21

4.Check the Material Master Paramters : MRP Type -PD , Procumenet Type : F , Planning Startgey : 40 /10

5.Basically , based on Planning Stategy in MRP3 view , you can analysise the Requirement Type : 40 /VSF ( Check in Define Planning Strategy -SPRO-Detailk screen )

One question : Are you executing Total Forcast in MP38 or Indiviaully n then loading into MD61 through MD70 ? Please confirm or just like you are entering Manula Forecast Qty in MD61 table matererial by material ?

Regards

JH

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you load the demand via MD61, check in MD04 if the demand is visible. If it is, check if there is enough stock to meet that demand. Also check if the material is to be planned via MRP (MRP type). Then check in MD21 if there is a planning file entry.

Check the above & revert with further details if the above does not resolve the issue.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.. Thanks for ur reply..

i can able to see the demand in MD04 but there is no stock there should be a planned order. but there is no planned order or purchase request..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Through which t-code you performed MRP

MD01 or MD02 ??

if it is via MD01 then check for planning for entries in MD20, MD21

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I have done MD01 and md02..

and in MD21 Net change planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Check in MRP - 4 view for header material in field MRP dependent req

Also try running MRP in MD03 inputting ROH

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI..

I checked but still not getting the planned order...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

Let us know the Strategy used for this ROH

If possible specify MRP - 1, 2, 3 and 4 settigs

Also what the demand given & what is the stock status

Check whether already enouh PO's are PR's are present to meet the demand

check in MD05 for any exception message

Regards

Madhu