cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAP - Unable to navigate to Object Page in FLP but works fine with VS Code

SamAriekela
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am pre-filling header and child entities with static factory action and abstract entity. I am filling Reported and Failed Structure if valid date is not entered. If valid data is entered, I am creating header and Child entities and filling Mapped Structure.  While testing, I  gave invalid data and Failed structure is filled fine and errors are shown fine. Now, When I correct the data, the header and child entity is created with Mapped Structure filled fine BUT the navigation to the object is not happening. The dialog screen is getting closed, draft table entry(for both Header and Child) is getting created but no navigation to the object page. 

This issue is only when I am running it in Fiori launchpad. When running locally with VS code, no issue. I see entities created fine and navigation is perfect.

Did anyone come across the issue of navigation in VS code vs FLP? 

#RAP #SAPUI5

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
any error information?
View Entire Topic
SamAriekela
Explorer
0 Kudos

@junwu Error message  'Error: Error in EditFlow.invokeAction:actionExecutionFailed'   is showing up in console now.  Not sure why the action execution is getting failed when I close the error dialog. This is not the case when I run it locally. @patrick_winkler @Andre_Fischer  any idea? All I am doing is using a static factory action to create both header and child entities with some validations.

SamAriekela_0-1718371290853.png

SamAriekela_1-1718371461965.png

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
check if ui5 version makes any difference.