cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Generation - Long Leave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When an employee is absent for the long period, his/her quota should not be generated.

Please help me in finding the solution.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need more clarification as the question is not clear.

Are you using a separate absence for not accruing the quota?

Is the quota accrual happening from time schema ? which one?

Best Regards,

Sunny

Edited by: sunny on May 20, 2010 4:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Yes quota accrual is happening through Time Schema (TM04), Negative Time Management.

The absence quota is Annual Leave.

Monthly Accural 1.67days per month.

Thanks,

Raki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Can you please help me.

Thanks,

Raki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You did not clarify whether you will use a separate absence or not.

I am assuming you will use a separate absence (say 0010) for not accruing the quota. In the schema, you need to write the following logic either in the existing rule or new rule.

Whenever the employee takes an absence type 0010 (can be queried thru OUTTPORIGS), you need to add zero hours to time type that accrues the time quota.

Best Regards,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for ur response.

Please explain me in brief, i have not worked on PCR.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The simplest solution is to use reduction rules (table V_T559L, tab "Accrual entitl.")

Reduction rule for quota entitlements

Determines how accrual entitlements are reduced and under what circumstances they are reduced.

Use

Reduction rules can be used to reduce accrual entitlements for part-time employees or employees who have inactive days during the accrual period.

Absences with a special indicator can be included in the calculation of inactive time, leading to a reduction of the accrual entitlement.

You must configure reduction rule in table T559N and the assign certain abcense types that should reduce etitlement in table V_554S_M.

Cheers