cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Posting allowed only for 2007/3 and 2007/4 for Company code 3101"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am doing PGI, the error I am getting is "Posting allowed only for 2007/3 and 2007/4 for Company code 3101". I went to MMPV and closed this periods. But the problem still remains. In the OMSY I noticed 2007/3 and 2007/4, when I tried to change 007/3 to 2007/4 it says the "Company Code no longer can be initialized as MM records are created".

I tried other transactions also - OB52, OBCY etc. Can some one help me to solve this problem.

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunil,

kindly check whether u have maintained open and close periods from 1000+ to 1000s(totally 6 columns) in the second row as current year i.e 2007. remain not to change, it should be like 2007/13.

then u check whether you have maintained the valuation group code for the plant thru omwd. to be maintained as your plant =0001. and save.

I hope you issue would solve after doing this.

reward point if it is helpful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the issue is resolved, please close the Blog. Also ensure to suitable reward points for answers which were of some help to you.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

this is very simple go to T.code MMPV and close the period of may month too

then your problem get solved.

With best regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

this is very simple go to T.code MMPV and close the period of may month too

then your problem get solved.

With best regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Go to t.code OB52 there u change the period for the Code for 3101.

2.Then go to OX18- remove the Plant and Cocd assisngment(remove all the plants and pls make a note of those plant code later u may need it and save it.

3.Go to OMSY,here u give the period from and to(whichever period u want to post n to)

4.Now again go to OX18 (Plant and Cocd assisngment) here u assign the plant to cocd (all the plant which u have removed/disassigned in the step 2. then save it and come back.

5.Now go to VL02N for Picking and PGI here u can be able to the same.

Please check and revert back.. if it works

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gururaj

Could you please explain why is it required to cancel and again redo the CoCd-Plant assignment?

thanks in advance

koustav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koustav,

As we can't initialize the company code in this case due to the existance of material valuation records, we are required to do this. This should be taken as work around solution for problem posted in this thread. Normally we come across these kind of problems in sand box or testing server environment.

Once the system is in productive operation, we normally run the period

closing program once a month at the beginning of a new period. This

program sets the new period, making it possible to perform goods

movements with reference to the new period.

In real time this will be handled by MM consultants as they own this area.

Hope it clarifies your doubt..

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

The period opening & closing is an activity done by FI & MM consultant. They would be the correct person to handle the vissue, rather than we doing it. If SD consultant does it and it could lead to some error, which will cause a lot of problem.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sunil,

pl check the current period in material master accounting view. It should have the current posting period.

since the current period is actually may ie 05, try to open it by closing 04/2007 in MMPV. Check in OB52 again after these corrections if the FI period is open for the material acccount type for your valuation area. Check in OMWD, OMWB if the valuation area is assigned properly.

hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Go to MMRV and check which is current period and if it is 2007/04 then go to MMPV and period as 05 and 2007 in year and execute.It will solve ur problem.