cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Positing only possible in periods 2022/10 and 2022/09 in company code 1000"

rakeshdurai18
Explorer
0 Kudos

When we are trying to post GR we are getting posing period error "Positing only possible in periods 2022/10 and 2022/09 in company code 1000" in MIGO.

At MMRV. the current posting period set as 10 2022 and previous posting period 09 2022,last period in prev.year 12 2021.

In OBY6,for company code 1000 ,FY variant is V9, posting period variant is 1000.

In OB52 interval maintained from 1 2022 to 12 2022 for posting period variant 1000.

In OB29, for FY var V9, periods maintained from month 1 to 12,Days as usual, Period 1-12,year shift +1.

In OMSY, enteries for CC 1000, Year 2022, Per 10, FYr 2022, M 09.

Please tell what causing the issue here.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

You have mentioned that in MMRV you have set up periods as 09 to 10, 2022. This is also what the system is telling you. You can post only in Period 9-10 of 2022.

rakeshdurai18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Sanil, I used all dates(of months 1-12 of FY 2022) in posting date field of GR but system still throwing same error. Also used dates of all months of 2021 & 2023. Error message still appears in migo.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

I do not know if your system is a production system or not and if you have transactional data posted in your system. Additionally you have not mentioned if you have ECC or S/4HANA system?

As I mentioned clearly that you have updated that in MMRV the periods are updated as 09 and 10 of 2022. So any thing other than these two, you would not be allowed to post a logistics transaction.

If you have a new company code being set up , review the configuration you have set up in OMSY

DominikTylczyn
Active Contributor
rakeshdurai18

Also you need to understand that the error message is about a FI period, that might not directly correspond to the posting date, if the fiscal year doesn't follow the calendar year. You can use the FI_PERIOD_DETERMINE function the get the fiscal period from the posting date in a chosen company code.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

If the allowed periods are 2022/09 and 2022/10, and your company's period variant is 'V9', the allowed accounting dates should be (calendar) June and July 2022.

NB: Use FM FIRST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET and LAST_DAY_IN_PERIOD_GET to get first day of period 2022/009 and last day of period 2022/010 for variant V9.

This seems strange, could you check in the MARV table for the user who changed the period (MMPV) last time?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which date your posting your MIGO document?

As you verified all transaction codes on config such as MMRV, OBY6, OMSY and OB29.

You have also confirmed you have fiscal year variant V9 for your company code in OBY6 and now you/all need understand how fiscal year variant impact posting of any document WRT to posting date entered during transaction posting!

If fiscal year variant K4- 1st period(01) in January and last period(12) is December of your current year

If fiscal year variant V3- 1st period(01) in April of current year and last period(12) is March of your current+1 year

If fiscal year variant V9- 1st period(01) in October of current year and last period(12) is September of your current+1 year

** fiscal year variant V9 for you - now you should have current period 04 and current minus one period 03 in MMRV. Discuss and find why posting periods 09 and 10 opened for your company code as you have fiscal year variant V9?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rakeshdurai18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. Thanks all for your inputs

AIsmail
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you please share how did you solve it ? i'm facing the same error message and i've tried all possible replies i found , but it's not working yet