cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No entry in table T549A for key" error coming while generating Form-24Q based on Personnel Area

mastan_shaik1
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

While generating Form-24Q based on Personnel Area I Am getting the Error " No entry in table T549A for key".

After executing I Am getting the below Error.

For other Personal Areas F24Q generating. But for one Personal Area I Am getting the above error.

i) We are using only one Payroll Area.

ii) Payroll Periods are generated till 2017. Emps payroll also running successfully under the this Personnel Area.

Kindly help me to solve the issue ASAP, we have no time time submit the TDS.

Regards,

Mastan Shaik

View Entire Topic
vinnusapsf143
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Check whether the control record is in exit mode??

mastan_shaik1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Control record is in "Released for Correction Mode" for the current Month " May ".

I Am trying to generate 4th Quarter of 2015 Financial year Form-24Q.

We have more than 30 Personnel Areas, for all the remaining 29 Personnel Areas Form-24Q is generating. but for only one Personnel Area Form-24Q is nt generating. While generating using that Personnel Area in the selection field it is showing that" No Entry in table T549A for key ".

Regards,

Mastan Shaik

vinnusapsf143
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Try to create the same scenario in quality and check by keeping control record in exit mode.

Generally the error mentioned by you will pop up if control record is not in correct status w.r.t payroll run or posting run.

Regards

Vinay

vinnusapsf143
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

as per your screen shot you didnt mentioned the payroll area in the selection screen. Kindly run by keeping payroll area in the selection screen.

Regards

Vina

mastan_shaik1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for your quick reply.

i) I have also tried with Payroll Area, but the same error coming.

ii) I have tried with the combination of Personnel Area and Personnel Sub Areas.

With the combination of PA & PSA, out of 20 Personnel Sub Areas only one Sub Area is showing Error.

There are 20 Personnel Sub Areas assigned under the Personnel Area. In which I Am getting the mentioned error for one Personnel Sub Area.

SAP has released a S.Note 2203754 for this error. Though we are in upgraded version of support package problem remains the same.

Regards,

Mastan Shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Press Enter once after putting all selection data. Pressing enter means you generate submit command. After that system determine your inputs.

Thanks

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos