cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"For Operating Concern SHOC, no table defined" error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I am trying to assign my Operating concern to the Controlling Area in tcode KEKK. However, I am getting the following error message:

<b>For Operating Concern SHOC, no table defined</b>

The entire error is as follows:

Message no. KE203

<b>Diagnosis</b>

No database table has been defined for operating concern SHOC.

<b>System Response</b>

The system checks whether a structure has been defined for the operating concern. If this is not the case, it displays an error message.

<b>Procedure</b>

Before you can process this operating concern, you must define a database structure. You do this with the function "Generate" when you create or change an operating concern in CO-PA Customizing.

I went to tcode KEA0. When I try hit the Display/Change button, I get the following:

<b>Caution! You are changing/deleting cross-client settings</b>. At the bottom another message appears:

<b>Changes to the cross-client customizing are not permitted</b>

Anyone have an idea on what the issue is? I need to activate Costing Based COPA.

Thanks in advance!

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason for the error is - Operating Concern is not properly created / generated. When a new Operating Concern is generated tables will be created automatically in the system with reference to that new Opearting concern.

Check the status of operating concern in transaction code KEA0 in the tab - Environment. Cross client part and client specific part needs to be green. Or else there is an error.

Thanks

Murali.

JhonHarold
Newcomer
0 Kudos
xd