cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Dependent Requirement"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am taking mrp run for variant material and dependent requirement is generated but not any purchase requisition is created for raw material. I have set collective requirement in mrp4 view and and i dont have stock for raw material. Please give some idea to solve this query.

Thanks and regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Are you using MD50 to run MRP?

For all the BOM components (up to last level) check in MRP 4 view of Material master

Individual / Collective - It should be Individual or Individual/Collective.

If is maintain as Collective then you will not get planing Proposals though MD50.

For all BOM headers Materials (FERT , HALB ) check in MRP 4 view for MRP for Dependent requirement should be maintain as Dependent requirement are Planned

Check the "Selection method" field in MRP4 view for the FG.

It should have values "Nil" or "1"

u2022If you select individual requirement then system will not consider available stock and generate Proposals for every single requirments.

Also you will find PR and Plan order with account assignment of Sales order (in case of MD50)

u2022If you select collective requirement then system will not generate planing proposals through MD50.In that case you have to go for individual MRP (MD02 / MD03 / MD41 / MD42).

Please input '2' in create pur.req. under MRP control parameters in Md02 screen.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply