cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Document Summarizationin FI for tax lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

This is my first post so please forgive me if any rules have been broken inadvertently. my question is regarding document summarization in FICO. My company has a requirement of a tax report line itemwise with article code & description updated in each line item alongwith tax base amount, tax amount and rate. I tried to extract data from BSET but found that for sales documents , one tax line per rate is being posted, i.e. if I had 100 articles in the document and 3 tax rates, BSET is showing only 3 lines(one per tax rate). The document related to purchase is however showing separate line per article in BSET. As a result I am having to generate the sales data from the SD tables(VBRK/VBRP/KONV). My question is , is this standard SAP behaviour or am I missing some config? We are in ECC 6.0

Regards,

Rudra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check F.12 report, if it is not suits to your requirement then go for z developement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

System always post Tax amount on Tax code summarization level only

For ex - Expense line item 1 - 1000

Expense line item 1 - 2000

Tax code V1 is 10%

So Expense line item 1 - 100

Expense line item 1 - 200

But in the BSET table you can fine only 300 for that V1 tax code for that document, there is no separate line items within tax code

Since i have worked same kind of requirement and we were in 4.7 version that time, we went for following formula

For Line item 1 tax amount = 300/30001000=100 and for second line item is 300/30002000=200

Here you need to check if the Base amount will be zero for some zero tax items, that time you report should ignore these kind of items other it will go for dump

And you need take care bifurcate the values if it is same Vat code

If you are ECC 6, i think system will give you the bifurcation with splitting

Reg

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishnu,

Thank you for the answer , however I am not convinced. I would like to know where the control is maintained for such posting. I can see clearly in BSET that for Purchases made , system is posting individual tax line items while for sales system is clubbing and inserting one line item per tax rate and not tax code. For example , if an incoming invoice had 10 line items with diff article code and same or diff tax rates carrying same tax code V0 , in BSET I am getting 10 lines while if the outgoing billing document has 10 lines, in BSET there will only be a single line if rate is same or 2 lines if there are 2 rates.

Regards,

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali Babu,

I tried with F.12 , however it does not show article code and description and it does not show line item data for documents generated from SD , i.e. Billing documents. As a result I had to go for Z development.

Regards,

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to consider the following fields in BSET for why they clubbed and why they are not clubbed?

Doc number

Company code

Year

Tax code

And important thing is Transaction key (KTOSL)

System will club items in BSET if which is matched all the above conditions

Pls verify your table with above fields in BSET and compare with Invoices an Billing documents

Definitely you will came to know why they clubbed

Reg

Vishnu

GVS_BSET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

wanted to know is this standard SAP behaviour or are there any customization settings involved?

Regards,

Rudra

Answers (0)