cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I activated the warehouse management for 1000 Storage location.This S.Loc contains both Semi and finished stock.

(Eg)Material A(Semi) -> Material B(Semi) -> Material C(Semi) -> Material D(Finished)

BOM Maitained like this

(To get Material B consume the material A item)

(To get Material c consume the material B item)

(To get Material D consume the material C item)

Material B,C & D are converted to new material code with GR with respect to Production order with movement tYpe 101.

If i am see the list of Open Transfer Requirement(TR), the system showing all TR generated in all GR with Poduction order(Means Material B,c too..)

How too restrict this TR generation for material B & C.If i am removing my TR generation in movement type(101) with respect to GR Production order, it will affect the material D also.

But, i want to create TR for only Material D alone for my further WM activities.....

Friends,Share ur ideas..

From sas..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sas,

In table V_T321 check field BSSKZ. Using the special movement indicator you can make difference between goods movements (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > Define Movement Types).

E.g.

Ref-mvt 101. Movement indicator:F, Special-mvt indicator:<empty> WM-mvt 103, TR-creation:X

Ref-mvt 101. Movement indicator:F, Special-mvt indicator:"A", WM-mvt 993, TR-creation:<empty>

(993 is the copy of 103)

You can set the special movement indicator in the material master for your goods at storage type level on WM view1.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 27, 2009 4:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Csaba

Answers (0)