cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query Related to Work Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing problem regarding costs in work order.

After creating a work order of type PM02 we are not able to view the Plan Cost in "Costs" tab.

This is happening from year 2012 as in previous orders we were able to view the costs in year 2011.

Not able to understand the reason behind it as i am new to this module.

Thanks

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use Tcode KP26 & KP27 to Chk if your pricing details are maintained for your Activity Type with respective cost center in this fiscal year .

Regards

Sameer Saxena

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Himanshu,

I understand you are now able to schedule a PM Order to a 2011 date and see the planned cost there?

There are year-specific settings for planning in General Controlling > Organization > Maintain Versions > General Version Definition > Controlling Area Settings > Settings for Each Fiscal Year

you could try to check if there are relevant entries there for 2012, lack of these settings would prevent planning.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks alot for your response.

Under Definition > Controlling Area Settings > Settings for Each Fiscal Year

there are various version present. Which will help us to resolve this error.

Regards

Himanshu

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Himanshu,

Check Planning version 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Under version 0, for fiscal year 2012 - indicator is ticked already for "Integrated planning" and "Copying allowed"

What else is required.

Regards

Himanshu

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please refer the link []

Regards,

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

Plan cost is coming as zero however in previous year(2011) it was working fine and system was picking plan cost.

Regards

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himanshu,

As I kno, There isnt any Yearly Settings in the PM, may be the issue is somthing Else, please check the Costing Variants and assigned for the Planned cost or not.

Regards,

Yawar Khan