cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on PLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently, I'm re designing a PLD for Profit and Loss Statement. Is it possible to include a query and insert it in the PLD? and How?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206437
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

U can design the PLD for the query. but u cant insert the query on PLD.

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Giri,

Thanks for your reply. So where can I find the query for the Profit/Loss Statement of SAP Business One? So that I may save as ... and edit the query correspondingly .

former_member206437
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

U can't get the query for the std profit & loss st. u hve to design PLD for that and if u want to design the format of the P&L u can use Finacial report template in Financial Module.

If u r looking for other in profit & loss st. make customised query save and desing PLD for that...

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

The situation is like this: The report was generated for a particular segment ( in the Profit and Loss Statement - Select Criteria >> Choose Segments). In the Profit Loss report, I have to include a title to indicate that the report is created for the selected segment only. In the PLD, Page Header, I inserted a Field (Text) with Source Type is Database, Table is G/L Accounts and Column is Segment_2. I saved the PLD and preview the result. To my surprise, it displayed a code showing the value of the above field Segment_2.

I would like to display the Name of segment instead of the value of Segment_2. The Name of segment is related to another table OASC.Name . Going back to PLD Properties>Content, Table dropdown choices does not include the OASC. So how can I go around and include in the report the OASC.Name in the Page Header.

Former Member
0 Kudos

follow up: Segment_2 = OASC.Code. But I need the OASC.Name

former_member206437
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the Table OASC is not comming then u should use the Combination of ALT + Click button then u will get all tables...but this is not supported by SAP somtimes its corrupt the PLD but manytimes we will not get all the tables in PLD(Hardcoded) if possible try to use Crystal Report....

Create one DB and click the mouse on that field and Press ALT + select the drop down button in content Tab in Properties of PLD.

Giri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. My problem now is, it only shows the first record in the OASC.Name. I would like now to instead to show the record according to the segment that I chose earlier in the segment selection criteria. Is there a way to show it up in the PLD?