cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for Trial Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need an help for making an query in which Trial Balance can come out based on specific periods and dates. While searching for the tables in SAP I could not find any tables by the name of trial Balance. After the report of trial balance which comes out from the base product of SAP Business One, it only shows us the variables and there is no table.

I want to have a query by which I can get the exact Trail Balance. Can anyone help and guide me.

Regards,

kamlesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trial balance is calculated from different tables. There is no standard table store these data. It will be a tough query to reproduce exact trial balance if you don't know the source code of the program.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

But how to achive if one needs to have a Trial Balance through query as my requirement for Trial Balance can be fullfilled if I have the query and can make it in Crystal Report.

Would appreciate if you can help and assist in making a query.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Kamlesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think I have the ability to create exact result to match query since it must be many man hours' work by SAP developers. You can try to input enough hours to see what you can get. When you have questions, welcome you to post it here to discuss.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the suggestion and answer.

Would also request other forum reader to reply to my thread if you have any idea or answer for my question.

Regards,

Kamlesh

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kamlesh,

Please note that this is a public forum and if members have something to share they would certainly reply your post. Gordon has nothing to do with this. If he has time like he usually does he may reply you with the query

But I would think that you need to make an attempt and then post to the forum if you have questions.

Good luck

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

I appreciate your valuable advise. Will surely try to make an query and post in it and then we can look for options to make it more correct and accurate.

Looking forward for your help in this regard.

Thanks,

Kamlesh

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Apr 30, 2009 5:15 PM