Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Without Source and Recpt/Reqd Quantity in MD09

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please Give me the sloution of what is Quantity without Source and Receipt Required Quantity. Recpt/Reqd Quantity is different for finished product and raw material.

I have attached a file. Please give me the solution of it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sautabh,

If an MRP element contains a quantity that was not caused by a requirement from a higher level, the system displays this quantity separately. Quantities without source in MD09.

If you go to MD09 put cursor on Required quantity field and do F1 it will proivide you the details with example how these quantity are calculated in SAP.

The total of the required quantity plus the quantity without requirements always results in the receipt quantity of the receipt element in question.

The required quantity is calculated as follows: at the lowest level, the required quantity is either the receipt quantity or the dependent requirements quantity that is covered by the receipt element. The required quantity is the smallest of these two quantities. At the higher BOM levels, the required quantity is calculated recursively using the required quantity of the lower BOM level multiplied by the requirement quantity and divided by the order quantity.

Please refer SAP help link,

SAP Library - Evaluating the Planning Run (PP-MRP-PE)

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please consider the following note, which explains the design of transaction MD09:

12955 - Pegged orders/pegged requirements: Documentation

BR

Caetano

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have gone through the that documentation by pressing F1. I read it many times but i do not understand the calculation formula of Example 2 of that documentation.

I had also gone through the SAP Help then after that i wrote this thread.

So i want to know the calculation of 259.200 and also of 340.800.

And Dear Caetano right now i have not gone through that SAP note. So thanks for giving that note.

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can anybody please explain my question. How these 259.200 and 340.800 calculation is coming. What does it show. And how it is in fraction.

Regards,

Saurabh

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please anybody explain it..........

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Receipt Required Quantity : It is the quantity which is received or required against the MR Pelement like production order/process order /Purchase Order etc. In your case there is some PIR for 71 qty.

Required Quantity: The required quantity specifies the quantity from the receipt element at lower BOM level (often raw material) needed for a particular requirement of a finished product. In your case 340.800 refers to the lower level raw material qty. Please check.

Also refer the below SAP help.

SAP Library - Evaluating the Planning Run (PP-MRP-PE)

Example for Pegged Requirements (SAP Library - Material Requirements Planning (PP-MRP))

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri