cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity Discounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My client wants to introduce quantity discounts based on accruals of 3 months. Suppose if the target quanity procurement exceeds 300 tons in 3 months, then 20% discount will apply, if it is between 200 to 300 tons, then 15% discount will apply. if it is between 100-150 tons, then 10% discount will apply. if it is below 100 tons, then no discounts will apply. So dear friends, how to configure this and what else i have to maintain in info records etc. please explain in detail. full points will be awarded....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I suppose the Scaling option in the info records or in PO can be used on basis of Quantity differetiation and assinging the same with required discounts

Kindly revert if it works or even if it dnt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is not useful for this purpose, because, this is based on periodical accruals basis. first of all we have to collect 3 months details.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use Material rebates (A002) condition. For this you need to create the Rebate agreement types in customizing (standard 2000). Maintain the rebate condition in MEB1.

Check the below link for more details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/12/0858d8470311d1894a0000e8323352/frameset.htm

Regards,

Ramakrishna