cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity check in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to control the Quantity in the MIRO? The business requirement is do MIRO for the Exact MIGO Quantity.

If the Miro Quantity is less or more than the Migo quantity, the system should propose error.

Full marks will rewarded

Regards

Dhinakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the qty at MIRO is greater than GR qty, the system gives a warning msg. wrt the msg number 081.chk OMRM. There are many chances in real time to have a difference in the GR and MIRO qtys. So it is suggested to have an error. If you want for a particular user to make it an error, then u play with OMRM and u can achieve what u require..

Reward if helpful..

Thanks,

Srib

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think GR based IV means that GR to be done first and then IR. But if u want to setup a msg, try with what i said above..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used OMRM, and used the Message no. M8 070 & 194 , (miro quantity smaller that migo quantity), but this is not triggering at that scenario. Is ther any other setting to be done..

Regards

Dhinakar

0 Kudos

Did u maintain GR based IV in PO?. Maintain the message as an errror message for ur user id?.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

while u create po , put in the item level- iV tab. tick on Gr based Iv.

then it will take only the iv for gr only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can raise a check in vendor master ''GR based IV''. You can do MIRO of the qty of which MIGO has been done. The same check appears in your PO also at item level. If you have not raised in vendor master. You can tick that check box while creating PO.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Kapil Nanda