cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

I am working on Quality management. I need to get a list of all Quality managed materials in the plant.

Can someone suggest me how to do that..

Thanks in advance

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

You should be able to get this information by querying table QMAT in SE16.

H Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan

Can you please tell in detail how to do that.

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

It depends on what you exactly mean by 'quality managed' materials.

If you need a list of materials in a plant for which the QM view is maintained, then

- Go to SE16, Enter table MARC on the selection screen.

- On the next screen, enter your 'plant' value and MARC-PSTAT = Q (MARC-PSTAT contains Q, Maintenance Status - Quality Management View). Hit Execute.

If you want to see a list of materials for a plant with their assigned inspection types, then

- Go to SE16, Enter table QMAT on the selection screen.

- On the next screen, enter your 'plant' value. Hit Execute.

I am not sure if you are looking for something else.

Hope this helps.

H Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Narayan.

Thanks so much...i need this thing only like i want to know for which materials QM view is managed..i did what you told ..put Q in PSTAT in MARC table and plant number but nothing comes up it says no matches found, but actually there are a number of materials for which QM view is there..

Can u suggest something...

Regards

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

Did you enter Q or Q in the MARC-PSTAT field?

If you enter only Q, you are restricting your selection. This will give you a list of materials for which <u>ONLY</u> the QM view has been maintained.

If you enter Q, then you will get a list of materials for which the QM view has maintained in addition to other views.

The maintenance status (MARC-PSTAT) field will show you all the current views maintained for the material. For example if the maintenance status reads VQB, it means that the sales view, QM view and the accounting view have been maintained for the material.

Note that the overall maintenance status is made of these individual maintenance statuses.

Hope this helps.

H Narayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Narayan,

It worked..

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

Thanks for the 'thanks'. Glad to be of some help!

H Narayan