cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quality isssue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in qa33 report show that some of the material stock need to be posted from the quality , currently there is no stock but the system allow to post the inspection lot stock without any message in QA11 (but the document was not generated) u2013How the system allow this activity.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuga,

Pl check ur insp lot statuses , if u have SPRQ Quantity posting required or SPCO Stock posting completed then this indicates stock posting though QA11 is possible.

Pl check and revert

Regards

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renuka

Kindly check what are the inspection types activated for the material. Check inspection type 08 is active or not. The system creates the inspection lot for ref purpose when you do movement 311,etc but actually the stock is not posted to inspection stock, its directly posted to unrestricted. For record purpose you can record the Results and do the UD for the inspection lot created.

Regards

S.Senthil

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Renuga - Could you explain more about your question, there is some confusion in your question.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sry for that- Actually the inspection lot was created for 311 movement and qa33 report show that the stock is need to transffered from the quality so i tried in QA11 T.code for stk posting ,UD and i save that function -problem is material document was not gereated and also there is no stock in quality but system allow to save that function witthout any message.

Regards,

Renuga.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi renuga

I think you have done only stock posting using Mvt 311

Now as per you querry have you checked in mmbe where the stock is.?

If you have activated 08 inspection type then it is stock relevent."Stock relevent means you can carry out stock posting for the lot.

(In MMBE this lot will appear in Quuality only.& Quality has to clear this lot or post to unrestriced.)

So possiblity here is you have created Non-stock relvent lot for which stock posting can not be done but defect recording and UD can be made.(" No stock posting tab in QA32/QA11)

See which type -stock relevent or Non-stock relevent inspection type you have activated.

You yourself will understand why system did not raised a messge during UD.

I hope You understood.

Regards

Sujit Gujar

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Renuga,

If you are facing problem related to stock inconsistencies then please refer following SAP Note, it would definitely help you.

"48815 - Inconsistencies between MM and QM"

Thanks!!!